Wednesday, September 7, 2016
S.B. Roll No. _____________
Duration : 4 Hrs.
1. Fill in the blanks
a. The object of surveying is to prepare map or plan ______
b. Generally area less than _________ are treated as plane.
c. In case or river vision is __________ but chaining is obstructed.
d. The errors which occurs in _________ directions are called compensating error.
e. The difference between true bearing and magnetic bearing of line is _________
f. The line passing trough points at which magnetic declination is equal at a given time are called _____
g. The surface tangential to level surface in said to be a ______
h. The effect of refraction in to _____________ the staff reading.
i. The alidade provides ________ in the plane SI table surveying.
j. Tracing paper method in also known as _________
Note: Attempt any five questions
a. What in surveying? What is the purpose of surveying ?
b. Differentiate between plane and geodetic surveying?
c. What do you mean by reconnaissance.
d. Differentiate between cumulative and compensating errors.
e. What in difference between direct and reciprocal ranging.
f. Differentiate between chain survey and compass survey.
g. What id local attraction? How is it detected?
h. Differentiate between W.C.B and quadrant hearing.
i. What is bench marks? Give their classification.
j. Write the instructions for staff man
k. Explain the terms
i. Back sight
ii. Fore sight
iii. Intermediate sight
Note: Attempt any three questions
3. The length of a line was measured with 30 m chain and found to be 1200m. The length was again measured with a 20 m chain and found to be 1199m . on testing 30m chain it was found to be 10cm too short. Find the actual length of 20m chain.
4. Calculate the interior angles of a traverse with the following observed bearings.
CD 176̊ 0
DA 284̊ 30
5. The following consecutive readings were taken with a level. The level was shifted after 4th , 7th and 10th readings. The first reading was taken on a B/M/ of R.L 150.00m. draw out a page of level book, enter the readings and calculate the R.L of all the points by collimation method 1.520,0.965,1.475,1.545,1.915,0.860,1790,1.790,1.365,and 1.135
6. State the three points problem. Explain in details how it in solved by graphical method.
7. Describe the two beg method of permanent adjustment of a dumpy level.
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No......................... ... Total No. of Questions : 07] ...
Roll No……….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com. (Sem.-1 st ) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Subject Code: BCOP-101 Paper ID: [B1101] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Here for Syllabus of B-Tech 1st Year . http://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/1st_and_...
Business Organisation and Management, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 2Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS ORGANIATION AND MANAGEMENT Subject Code: BCOP-102 (2011 &a...
Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ...................... Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Master Of Technology (M-Tech) Syllabus SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M-Tech) Br...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Downlink for Dowload of Scheme and Syllabus of B.Com. Professional Batch 2011onwards ht...
B.Sc. IT (402) (S05) / 102 (New) (Sem. - 4th) BASIC MATHEMATICS – I, Punjab Technical University, PTU, Question paperpunjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ................. Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No . ............ Total No. of Questions : 07) ...