Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Roll No. ...........................
Total No. of Questions : 13
Time : 03 Hours
1) Section - A is Compulsory.
2) Attempt any Nine questions from Section - B.
a. Which are the five standard stream of C language.
b. Explain the use of address operator?
c. Describe the restriction on processing of enumerated data type?
d. Which are the three methods of traversing a binary search tree?
e. Why sometimes stack is called pushdown list?
f. In what situation stack is called overflow? Show by example.
g. What is difference between ascending and descending priority queue?
h. What is the use of header node?
i. Why dynamic nodes are used in array?
j. How many trees exist with n nodes?
k. How a doubly linked list represents long integers of different signs?
l. What is preorder postorder & inorder.
m. In how many ways trees can be represented?
n. Show diagrammatically about the terms used in trees: father, son, bother ,degree, level.
o. Write briefly Recursive function for finding a node in binary search tree.
Section – B
2. Describe the process of allocation of memory by malloc and calloc functions.
3. What is the difference between circular linked list & singly linked list & double linked list?
4. What are the conditions under which operations on queue can take place? What is FIFO? What is its connection with stack?
5. Define : (i) root & subtree (ii) parent & children (iii) ancestors & descendants
(iv) leaf & siblings (v) internal & external nodes.
6. What is a path? How do you find the length, height & depth of the path?
7. Write a C function to delete a node from a circular- linked list.
8. How would you implement of stack of queues?
9. What are the advantages and disadvantages of representing a group of items as an array verses a linear linked list?
10. How could we improve the search efficiency of basic search techniques?
11. Write about the following s and compare them: bubble sort and selection sort.
12. Write a C function that accepts a pointer to a binary tree and a pointer to a node of the tree and returns the level of the node in the tree.
13. Write a routine bubble in such a way so that successive passes go in opposite directions.
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No......................... ... Total No. of Questions : 07] ...
Roll No……….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com. (Sem.-1 st ) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Subject Code: BCOP-101 Paper ID: [B1101] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Here for Syllabus of B-Tech 1st Year . http://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/1st_and_...
Business Organisation and Management, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 2Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS ORGANIATION AND MANAGEMENT Subject Code: BCOP-102 (2011 &a...
Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ...................... Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Master Of Technology (M-Tech) Syllabus SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M-Tech) Br...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Downlink for Dowload of Scheme and Syllabus of B.Com. Professional Batch 2011onwards ht...
B.Sc. IT (402) (S05) / 102 (New) (Sem. - 4th) BASIC MATHEMATICS – I, Punjab Technical University, PTU, Question paperpunjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ................. Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No . ............ Total No. of Questions : 07) ...