Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Roll No. ……………..
Total No. of Pages: 2
Total No. of Questions: 15
MBA/MBA IB (Sem – 2nd)
SUBJECT CODE: MBA – 201 (2012 Batch)
Paper ID: [C0246]
Time: 03 Hours Max. Marks: 60
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE:
1. SECTION-A contains SIX questions carrying FIVE marks each and students has to attempt any FOUR questions.
2. SECTION-B consists of FOUR Subsections: Units-I, II, III & IV. Each Subsection contains TWO questions each carrying EIGHT marks each and student has to attempt any ONE question from each Subsection.
3. SECTION – C is COMPULSORY and consists of ONE Case Study carrying EIGHT marks.
Write a short note on:
1. External Environment
UNIT – 1
7. Discuss how the environment acts does as a stimulant to business. Analyze why business often need to scan the business environment and its significance for business activity.
8. Discuss the role and significance of political institutions in the political environment of India.
9. Analyze the fourfold role of the government in the period of recession occurred in India. Also explain in what respects was this role favorable.
10. “Monetary policy is the tool to control inflation”. Justify the statement with the quantitative and qualitative measures in this policy.
11. Explain the social responsibility of business towards shareholders, employees, government and the community.
12. “Divestment and Privatisation are favourable for the developing country”. Elucidate the statement.
13. Discuss the arguments for and against technology revolution on the Indian business environment.
14. Explain the significance and role of SEZ’s in the developing nations to face the challenges of International environment. Also discuss its impact.
SECTION – C
15. Case Study:
Businesses do not operate in isolation. They are constantly faced with internal and external factors that impact on the dynamics of their operations. Monitoring the external environment is vital to identify changes that could affect the business operations. Being able to address and adapt to these changes ensures the longer term survival of the business. Logica is an innovative IT services organization that brings people, business and technologies together. Logica employs more than 41,000 people and has clients around the world in a variety of industries including automotive, oil and gas and manufacturing. Logica’s services aim to add value for clients through, for example, improving efficiency and productivity or reducing waste.
Question: Which technique is suitable in environment scanning to provide innovative solution to the customer and what strategies should be adopted by the company in order to face the challenges?
Roll No……….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com. (Sem.-1 st ) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Subject Code: BCOP-101 Paper ID: [B1101] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No......................... ... Total No. of Questions : 07] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Here for Syllabus of B-Tech 1st Year . http://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/1st_and_...
Business Organisation and Management, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 2Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS ORGANIATION AND MANAGEMENT Subject Code: BCOP-102 (2011 &a...
Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ...................... Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Master Of Technology (M-Tech) Syllabus SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M-Tech) Br...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Downlink for Dowload of Scheme and Syllabus of B.Com. Professional Batch 2011onwards ht...
B.Sc. IT (402) (S05) / 102 (New) (Sem. - 4th) BASIC MATHEMATICS – I, Punjab Technical University, PTU, Question paperpunjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ................. Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No . ............ Total No. of Questions : 07) ...