Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Total No. of Questions: 15
MBA/MBA (IB) (Sem.-1st)
Subject Code:MBA-102 (2012 Batch)
Paper ID [C0102]
Time: 3 Hrs. Max. Marks: 60
Instruction to Candidates:
1. Section-A contains six questions carrying five marks each and students has to attempt any four questions.
2. Section-B consists of four Subsections: Unit-I, II, III & IV. Each Subsection contains Two questions each carrying Eight marks each and student has to attempt any One question from each Subsection.
3. Section-C is Compulsory and consist of One case Study carrying Eight marks.
1. Foundations of Individual Behaviour.
2. Transactional Analysis.
3. Difference between Groups and Teams.
4. Why people resist change?
5. What is Learning Organization?
6. What type of Leadership is effective in Indian Culture?
7. Define Organizational Behaviour. Outline the challenges and opportunities for OB practitioners in today’s culturally diverse organizations.
8. Define Personality. Outline the factors influencing personality of an individual Critically discuss the various theories of personality?
9. What do you understand by Motivation? Can you motivate people in your organization? If so, How? Explain in detail with the help of the theories of Motivation.
10. Define Leadership, Critically evaluate the various theories of leadership with their pros & cons in the present content.
11. What is Conflict? What are its causes and how it can be managed effectively? Explain.
12. Explain the process of group formation, outlining the hindrance in it and how can they be overcome to form effective groups.
13. What is the role of Power & Politics in organization? Does it hinder organizational performance or is it inevitable in today’s context for survival Discuss.
14. What is the difference between Planned & Unplanned change? Which is easier and why? Explain.
15. Colgomex is a large consumer products company. The incumbent CEO of the company left and Mr. Chatterzi, who was second in command to the CEO took over as CEO of the company. Mr. Rajesh Talwar is a senior executive in the company and has his own views. He has after all been in the business for a decade and a half and he thinks he knows how to tackle the slump the industry is going through. He did not wast an time and talked to the new CEO and told him what he thought needed to be done in the company. The CEO heard him out and suggested that he give him some time to learn the ropes. Eventually when he did lay out his plant, Mr. Talwar was shocked to see all his suggestions completely ignored. When he asked the CEO about this, he responded cryptically that he wanted a team that supported him completely and hinted that Mr. Talwar leave the company if he was unhappy. He actually ventured far enough to offer his assistance in finding a new job for Talwar. Mr. Talwar was shocked. He did not understand what to do. One option was not to take it personally. It was probably just a mismatch between his and the CEO’s style of functioning. The other option was to gracefully bow out while he still retains the goodwill of the organization and colleagues. He should start exploring opportunities elsewhere and take up the offer that suits him the best. He is still undecided between these two options:
1. Do you think the CEO has decided that Talwar does not fit into his team and that is why he has asked him to quit?
2. Which option should Mr. Talwar follows, in your opinion?
Roll No……….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com. (Sem.-1 st ) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Subject Code: BCOP-101 Paper ID: [B1101] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No......................... ... Total No. of Questions : 07] ...
Business Organisation and Management, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 2Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS ORGANIATION AND MANAGEMENT Subject Code: BCOP-102 (2011 &a...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Here for Syllabus of B-Tech 1st Year . http://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/1st_and_...
Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
Communicative English, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 3Roll No. ………………………………………………………………………………………Total No. of Questions: 05 B. Tech/ B.Com/ B. Arch (Sem.-1st/ 2nd) COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH...
Roll No. -------------- Total No. of Question...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ...................... Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
Roll No................................. B.COM (P)–2014 MICROECONOMICS Paper Code (BCOP-103) Paper ...
Business Communication-1, Question Paper of BBA 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 1Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions:07 BBA (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS COMMUNICATION-I SUBJECT CODE:BB-105 PAPER ID: [C0205] T...