Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Total No. of Questions: 15
MBA/MBA (IB) (Sem.-1st)
Subject Code: MBA-105 (Batch-2012)
Paper ID: [C0105]
Time: 3 Hrs. Max. Marks: 60
Instruction to Candidates:
1. SECTION-A contains SIX questions carrying FIVE marks each and students has to attempt any FOUR questions.
2. SECTION-B consists of FOUR Subsections: Unit-I, II, III, & IV. Each Subsection contains TWO questions each carrying EIGHT marks each and student has to attempt any ONE question from each Subsection.
3. SECTION-C is COMPULSORY and consist of ONE Case study carrying EIGHT marks.
1. Explain law of equi marginal utility.
2. Explain the Opportunity Cost Principle.
3. Define demand and determinants of demand.
4. Explain Cost Function?
5. What is a kinked demand curve?
6. Discuss Business Cycles.
7. Discuss the nature and scope of Managerial Economics. What is the relationship of Managerial Economics with other disciplines?
8. What is an Indifference Curve? What are its properties?
9. Discuss various types of elasticities of demand. Also discuss how are they measured?
10. What is a Production Function? Explain short run and long run production function.
11. Explain the various features of a Perfectly Competitive market. How is price and output of a commodity are determined under perfect competition?
12. Write notes on:
(a) Economies of Scale
(b) Prisoner’s Dilemma
13. “India is a passing through a phase of high Inflation”. In the light of this statement discuss the causes, effects and cures of Inflation for India Economy.
14. Write notes on (any two):
(a) Investment Multiplier
(b) Measures of National Income
(c) KUZ nets curve.
15. ABC Enterprises manufacturers a desk designed as micro-computer work station. Mr. Sham, its marketing manager has graduated from a reputed business school. Sham was anxious to apply some of the tools he has learnt and so estimated the demand function for desks in India as:
= -2.8+2.5Y-8.5+ 3.5+0.19 A
=Annual sales of desks (000 in numbers)
Y= Average Annual Income (000 of rupees)
= Desk Price (000 of rupees)
= Price of related goods (000 of rupees)
=Annual advertising budget (000 of rupees)
The current value of the independent variables are
(a) Estimate demand as per demand function.
(b) “IS product desk a normal good or a giffen good”. Explain.
(c) What do the Co-efficient +2.5 and -8.5 represent, explain to us in the demand function.
(d) What does the value of R2=0.87 represent?
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No......................... ... Total No. of Questions : 07] ...
Roll No……….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com. (Sem.-1 st ) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Subject Code: BCOP-101 Paper ID: [B1101] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Here for Syllabus of B-Tech 1st Year . http://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/1st_and_...
Business Organisation and Management, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 2Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS ORGANIATION AND MANAGEMENT Subject Code: BCOP-102 (2011 &a...
Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ...................... Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Master Of Technology (M-Tech) Syllabus SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M-Tech) Br...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Downlink for Dowload of Scheme and Syllabus of B.Com. Professional Batch 2011onwards ht...
B.Sc. IT (402) (S05) / 102 (New) (Sem. - 4th) BASIC MATHEMATICS – I, Punjab Technical University, PTU, Question paperpunjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ................. Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No . ............ Total No. of Questions : 07) ...