Total No. of Pages : 02
Total No. of Questions : 07
Time : 3 Hrs. Max. Marks : 60
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
1. SECTION-A is COMPULSORY consisting of TEN questions carrying
TWO marks each.
2. SECTION-B contains SIX questions carrying TEN marks each and students
has to attempt any FOUR questions.
1. Answer briefly
a. What is a Java AWT package component?
b. How panels are created?
c. What is Window frame?
d. Briefly explain random access file.
6. Write concept of multithreading.
f. What are UDP protocols?
g. What are thread control methods?
h. What is JDBC/ODBC bridge?
i. Write the purpose of N tier Architecture.
j. What is the meaning of doGet()?
SECTION - B
2. Illustrate the concept of Java I/O handling. Explain how the events are
handled using WindowListener?
3. Explain distributed object technologies in advanced Java Programming.
4. What are Applets? Explain the stages of Applet.
5. What is SQL Exception class? How it is useful in database connectivity?
6. Compare Socket vs. Remote Method Invocation programming.
7. Briefly explain Server Life Cycle.