Thursday, September 8, 2016
Total No. of Questions : 09
B.Tech. (CSE/IT) (Sem.–3rd)
Subject Code : CS-211
Paper ID : [A0456]
Time : 3 Hrs.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES :
1. SECTION-A is COMPULSORY consisting of TEN questions carrying
TWO marks each.
2. SECTION-B contains FIVE questions carrying FIVE marks each and
students has to attempt any FOUR questions.
3. SECTION-C contains THREE questions carrying TEN marks each and
students has to attempt any TWO questions.
1. Write briefly :
a. What are keywords?
b. What are different data types in C++?
c. What do you mean by scope of class object?
d. What are ‘Nested for’ loops?
e. Differentiate between C and C++.
f. If x=5 and y=2, then describe the different bitwise operations over x
g. Define Linked List.
h. What is Windows Programming?
i. What is dynamic memory allocation? Why it is required?
j. Differentiate between inheritance and encapsulation.
2. Describe the default initial values, storage, scope and life of the variable in different storage classes through examples.
3. Differentiate among functions, macro and inline functions through appropriate examples.
4. What is .Net Framework and explain the concept of CLR?
5. Explain all manipulators. How can you design your own unique manipulator?
6. WAP to calculate the product of two matrices in C/C++. Explain the program through appropriate comments.
7. How the Memory is allocated during the definition of Object and Member Functions of a Class? Through example show how it happens when static data members are used.
8. (a) Write a program in C++ that determines whether a given number is prime or not and then print using polymorphism.
(b) Explain the technique of late binding / dynamic binding.
9. Write Short note on :
(b) Windows applications with MFC wizards.
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No......................... ... Total No. of Questions : 07] ...
Roll No……….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com. (Sem.-1 st ) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Subject Code: BCOP-101 Paper ID: [B1101] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Here for Syllabus of B-Tech 1st Year . http://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/1st_and_...
Business Organisation and Management, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 2Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS ORGANIATION AND MANAGEMENT Subject Code: BCOP-102 (2011 &a...
Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ...................... Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Master Of Technology (M-Tech) Syllabus SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M-Tech) Br...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Downlink for Dowload of Scheme and Syllabus of B.Com. Professional Batch 2011onwards ht...
B.Sc. IT (402) (S05) / 102 (New) (Sem. - 4th) BASIC MATHEMATICS – I, Punjab Technical University, PTU, Question paperpunjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ................. Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No . ............ Total No. of Questions : 07) ...