Monday, September 5, 2016
Total No. of Questions : 07
PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
Subject Code : IT-302
Paper ID : [A0310]
Time : 3 Hrs.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES :
1. Section –A is Compulsory.
2. Attempt any Nine questions from Section-B
a. How management is both an art and a science?
b. List the essentials of a good business.
c. Is there any difference between Administration and management? Justify
d. Differentiate between Mission and Vision.
e. Define Authority. How does it differ from power?
f. What are the advantages of workers participation in management?
g. What are major sources of organizational conflicts?
h. Differentiate between Leadership and Management.
i. Differentiate between Employee Morale and Employee Motivation.
j. What do you mean by Anticipatory Controlling?
k. Differentiate between Programmed and Non-Programmed decisions.
l. What do you understand by routing and scheduling?
m. What are the characteristics of a useful information?
n. What do mean by transaction –processing system?
o. Explain why decision –making is an important component of good management?
2. Explain different elements of Total Corporate Social responsibility.
3. Explain those sectors of the environment that have a direct working relationship with the organization.
4. Describe internal planning premises that are important for the formulation of a plan.
5. Describe the factors influencing the degree of centralization
6. Describe systems approach to employee selection.
7. Explain Maslow’s need hierarchy theory of motivation.
8. Describe behavioural and situational approaches to leadership.
9. Describe the process of management control.
10. Explain the different aspects of an effective decision.
11. Explain the steps in a decision –making processes.
12. Explain the role of effective operation management in the company’s overall competitiveness.
13. Explain the need and scope of strategic use of information technology in the modern-day business.
Roll No……….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com. (Sem.-1 st ) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Subject Code: BCOP-101 Paper ID: [B1101] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No......................... ... Total No. of Questions : 07] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Here for Syllabus of B-Tech 1st Year . http://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/1st_and_...
Business Organisation and Management, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 2Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS ORGANIATION AND MANAGEMENT Subject Code: BCOP-102 (2011 &a...
Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ...................... Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Master Of Technology (M-Tech) Syllabus SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M-Tech) Br...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Downlink for Dowload of Scheme and Syllabus of B.Com. Professional Batch 2011onwards ht...
B.Sc. IT (402) (S05) / 102 (New) (Sem. - 4th) BASIC MATHEMATICS – I, Punjab Technical University, PTU, Question paperpunjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ................. Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No . ............ Total No. of Questions : 07) ...