Monday, June 27, 2016
Total No. Of Questtions:13
Paper ID [ 2037]
DATA STRUCTURES (BCA-204)
Time : 03 Hrs.
Instruction to Candidates:
1. Section – A is Compulsory
2. Attempt any Nine questions from Section – B
SECTION – A
a) What is a stack? What are the operations performed on stack?
b) Write the various procedures of Tree traversal?
c) What is the difference between local variables and global variables?
d) What is garbage collection?
e) What is the difference between data and information?
f) Convert the following infix expressions into postfix expressions
g) What is the difference between a link list and an array?
h) The following eight numbers are inserted in order into an empty binary search tree T: 50, 33, 44, 22, 77, 35, 60, 40. Draw the tree T.
i) What is the difference between searching and sorting?
j) List the various operations performed on data structure?
k) What are the complexities of
a. i)Insertions sort
b. ii)Merge sort
l) Define Data Structure? What are the different types of data structure?
m) Define complete binary tree?
n) Define the big O notation?
o) What are the advantages of doubly link list?
2. Write the procedure to insert and item at the end of a link list?
3. Write the procedure to push and pop element in stack?
4. Convert the following infix expression into postfix expression showing the stack contents
5. Explain the two way list ? list the various operations performed on two way list?
6. Explain the difference between quick sort heap sort?
7. Discuss the application of Tree?
8. Write the procedure to insert an item in a queue?
9. What is the difference between binary search tree and heap? Built a heap H from the following data
Show diagram of each insertion?
10. What do you mean by complexity of an algorithm? Explain the time space trade off with suitable example?
11. Write the procedure for binary search? What are the limitations of binary search?
12. What is bubble sort technique ? apply this on the following list of numbers 44,33,11,55,77,90,40
13. Discuss the various representations of tree in memory ? explain the marts and demerits of each?
Roll No……….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com. (Sem.-1 st ) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Subject Code: BCOP-101 Paper ID: [B1101] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No......................... ... Total No. of Questions : 07] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Here for Syllabus of B-Tech 1st Year . http://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/1st_and_...
Business Organisation and Management, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 2Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS ORGANIATION AND MANAGEMENT Subject Code: BCOP-102 (2011 &a...
Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ...................... Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Master Of Technology (M-Tech) Syllabus SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M-Tech) Br...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Downlink for Dowload of Scheme and Syllabus of B.Com. Professional Batch 2011onwards ht...
B.Sc. IT (402) (S05) / 102 (New) (Sem. - 4th) BASIC MATHEMATICS – I, Punjab Technical University, PTU, Question paperpunjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ................. Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No . ............ Total No. of Questions : 07) ...