Thursday, December 10, 2015
Total no. of Questions: 07 Total No. of Pages:02
SUBJECT CODE: MB – 204 (2008 & Onward batches)
Paper ID: [C0172]
Time: 3 Hours Max. Marks: 60
Instructions to Candidates:
1. SECTION-A is Compulsory.
2. Attempt any FOUR questions from SECTION-B.
(10X 2 = 20)
1) (a) What is green marketing? Give examples.
(b) What is CRM? Name two companies of India which have adopted CRM as a competitive advantage.
(Outline strategies for managing sales force in FMCG industry.
(c) Diagrammatically represent consumer decision making process for services.
(d) Differentiate between marketing and societal marketing.
(e) What are various labeling decisions a pharmaceutical product manufacturer has to take?
(f) What are different types of intermediaries?
(g) What are different types of distribution channels in B2C marketing?
(h) What is importance of MIS in marketing?
SECTION – B (4 X 10 = 40)
2) Saraswati Press publishes a book entitled “How to Feed a Family of 7 on Less than 200 per Week”. The book is a cookbook with advice on canning, and freezing food. Discuss which major segmentation variables for the consumer market Saraswati Press can use to market this book.
3) What is consumer buying process? Discuss the gap model for consumer decision making process.
4) How will you alter the marketing mix-intensity & composition, as a product is entering the growth stages in the life-cycle? How again the marketing mix will have to be modified, when the same product, later on, starts showing sales – stagnation?
5) What are principal functions of a distribution channel? Why do companies usually prefer independent distributors to perform these functions? How has internet affected the way these functions are performed?
6) Differentiate between strategic marketing and marketing management processes. Which one of the two is a wider concept and why?
7) State and explain the various methods of pricing. Enumerate the various factors to be considered while selecting the pricing policy?
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No......................... ... Total No. of Questions : 07] ...
Roll No……….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com. (Sem.-1 st ) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Subject Code: BCOP-101 Paper ID: [B1101] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Here for Syllabus of B-Tech 1st Year . http://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/1st_and_...
Business Organisation and Management, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 2Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS ORGANIATION AND MANAGEMENT Subject Code: BCOP-102 (2011 &a...
Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ...................... Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Master Of Technology (M-Tech) Syllabus SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M-Tech) Br...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Downlink for Dowload of Scheme and Syllabus of B.Com. Professional Batch 2011onwards ht...
B.Sc. IT (402) (S05) / 102 (New) (Sem. - 4th) BASIC MATHEMATICS – I, Punjab Technical University, PTU, Question paperpunjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ................. Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No . ............ Total No. of Questions : 07) ...