Thursday, December 10, 2015
Roll No. ……………..
Total No. of Questions: 15 Total No. of Pages: 2
MBA/MBA(IB) (Sem – 2nd)(2012 Batch)
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
SUBJECT CODE: MB – 203
Paper ID: [C0248]
Time: 03 Hours Maximum Marks: 60
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. SECTION-A is contains SIX questions carrying FIVE marks each and students has to attempt any FOUR questions.
2. SECTION-B consists of FOUR Subsections: Units-I, II, III & IV. Each Subsection contains TWO questions each carrying EIGHT marks each and students has to attempt any ONE question from each Subsection.
3. SECTION-C is COMPULSORY and consists of ONE Case Study carrying EIGHT marks.
1. Do a comparative analysis of HRM and HRD. Discuss briefly the scope of HRM in India.
2. Write short notes on : Coaching, Mentoring.
3. Explain different types of financial incentive plans.
4. Write a note on job stress and how it can be handled?
5. What are the necessary conditions for effective collective bargaining?
6. Write a note on competency mapping.
UNIT – I
7. Discuss the objectives of HRM and explain the environment of HRM in India.
8. Briefly describe the concept of job analysis and explain its process.
UNIT – II
9. Explain the various on-the job and off-the job training methods.
10. What do you mean by placement? Explain the contents for making induction process a success.
UNIT - III
11. What is meant by compensation? What are the basic objectives and principles of wages and salary administration?
12. Highlight the various legal provisions for industrial safety and employee’s health in industries.
13. Define grievance. Identify and analyze the various causes of grievances in Indian industries.
14. Write short notes on: HR audit, Quality Circles in India.
THE RIGHT MIX OF PEOPLE
15. Mr. Sharma has a small business set up employing 100 workers. Now he is planning to further expand his workforce. He discusses the situation with the new human resource manager of the organisation. He expresses his interest to have a mix of old people who have a better understanding of the running processes and new joiner who are more tech savvy and hold professional degrees.
Assuming that you are a human resource manager, what would you suggest Mr. Sharma so that he is able to manage his human resource efficiently?
Roll No……….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com. (Sem.-1 st ) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Subject Code: BCOP-101 Paper ID: [B1101] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No......................... ... Total No. of Questions : 07] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Here for Syllabus of B-Tech 1st Year . http://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/1st_and_...
Business Organisation and Management, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 2Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS ORGANIATION AND MANAGEMENT Subject Code: BCOP-102 (2011 &a...
Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ...................... Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Master Of Technology (M-Tech) Syllabus SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M-Tech) Br...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Downlink for Dowload of Scheme and Syllabus of B.Com. Professional Batch 2011onwards ht...
B.Sc. IT (402) (S05) / 102 (New) (Sem. - 4th) BASIC MATHEMATICS – I, Punjab Technical University, PTU, Question paperpunjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ................. Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No . ............ Total No. of Questions : 07) ...