Thursday, November 26, 2015
Total No. of Questions: 9
PROGRAMMING IN C
SUBJECT CODE: MCA-102 (N2)
Paper ID: [B0102]
Time: 3 Hrs. Max. Marks: 60
Instruction to Candidates:
1. Attempt any one question from each Sections- A, B, C & D.
2. Section-E is Compulsory.
3. Use of Non-programmable Scientific Calculator is allowed.
1. What are various conditional statements? Explain the difference between nested if and switch case statement by taking suitable examples.
2. Write on the following:-
(a) Symbolic Constants.
(b) C Tokens
(c) Role of data types in C language.
3. What is multidimensional array? Write a ‘C’ language program to find transpose of given matrix by using the concept of functions.
4. What are header files? What is need of header files in ‘C’ programming? Explain the role of preprocess directives in ‘C’ programming by taking suitable example.
5. What is call by value? How it is different from call by reference? Write and explain ‘C’ language program to implement the concept of call by value and call by reference.
6. What is enumeration? What are its advantages? Write a ‘C’ language program to explain the concept of enumeration.
7. What is file? Explain various function used for opening closing and processing a file in ‘C’ language.
8. Explain how linear search is different from binary search? Write a ‘C’ language program to implement the concept of binary search.
9. (a) What is an algorithm? List its characteristics.
(b) Draw and explain flow chart for finding largest number out of three given numbers.
(c) What is data type? Explain the difference between “int” and ‘long int.’
(d) Explain how ‘while’ statement is different from ‘do’ while ‘statement.
(e) Write a ‘C’ language program to find factorial of given number using recursion.
(f) What are storage classes? Explain.
(g) What is pointer to pointer? Explain with example.
(h) Why pointer is used in ‘C’ programming?
(i) What is structure? How it is different from union?
(j) What is sorting? Explain the concept of bubble sort.
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No......................... ... Total No. of Questions : 07] ...
Roll No……….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com. (Sem.-1 st ) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Subject Code: BCOP-101 Paper ID: [B1101] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Here for Syllabus of B-Tech 1st Year . http://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/1st_and_...
Business Organisation and Management, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 2Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS ORGANIATION AND MANAGEMENT Subject Code: BCOP-102 (2011 &a...
Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ...................... Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Master Of Technology (M-Tech) Syllabus SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M-Tech) Br...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Downlink for Dowload of Scheme and Syllabus of B.Com. Professional Batch 2011onwards ht...
B.Sc. IT (402) (S05) / 102 (New) (Sem. - 4th) BASIC MATHEMATICS – I, Punjab Technical University, PTU, Question paperpunjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ................. Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No . ............ Total No. of Questions : 07) ...