Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Total No. of Questions: 15
MBA/MBA (IB) (Sem.-1st)
Subject Code: MBA-102 (2012 Batch)
Paper ID [C0102]
Time: 3 Hrs. Max. Marks: 60
1. Section-A contains six questions carrying five marks each and students has to attempt any four questions.
2. Section-B consists of four Subsections: Unit-I, II, III & IV. Each Subsection contains Two questions each carrying Eight marks each and student has to attempt any One question from each Subsection.
3. Section-C is Compulsory and consist of One case Study carrying Eight marks.
1. What is organizational behaviour? What are the challenges faced by the managers?
2. Explain operant conditioning of learning?
3. What is the main contribution of Maslow’s theory of need hierachy?
4. Write a short note on Johari window model.
5. Differentiate between functional and dysfunctional conflict.
6. State the reasons for resistance to change.
7. What is perception? Explain the perceptual process.
8. Critically examine the psychoanalytic approach to personality.
9. Differentiate between trait theory and contingency theory of leadership.
10. Define motivation. Critically explain the motivation-hygiene theory.
11. Differentiate between groups and teams. Explain the stages of group formation.
12. Explain the techniques of decision making. What are the challenges in achieving consensus in decision making in groups?
13. Explain the various sources of stress in organizations. Also mention the strategies to overcome stress.
14. Discuss the concept of organizational change and development. What is the role of change agents in bringing about a change?
15. In XYZ organization, the member of a project management team used to report directly to the project manager. However, a change in the hierarchy was implemented, wherein the role or a team leader came into picture. The members of the team now had to report to that team leader directly.
Some resistance was arising because of this new arrangement.
Question: As a project manager how will you convince the team members by specifying the merits of the new arrangement to report to the team leader?
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No......................... ... Total No. of Questions : 07] ...
Roll No……….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com. (Sem.-1 st ) FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Subject Code: BCOP-101 Paper ID: [B1101] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Here for Syllabus of B-Tech 1st Year . http://ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/1st_and_...
Business Organisation and Management, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 2Roll No…….. Total No. of Questions: 07 B.Com (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS ORGANIATION AND MANAGEMENT Subject Code: BCOP-102 (2011 &a...
Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ...................... Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Master Of Technology (M-Tech) Syllabus SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (M-Tech) Br...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Click Downlink for Dowload of Scheme and Syllabus of B.Com. Professional Batch 2011onwards ht...
B.Sc. IT (402) (S05) / 102 (New) (Sem. - 4th) BASIC MATHEMATICS – I, Punjab Technical University, PTU, Question paperpunjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No. ................. Total No. of Questions : 13] ...
punjabtechnicaluniversity.blogspot.in Roll No . ............ Total No. of Questions : 07) ...